In view of the continuing uncertain international situation related to the corona pandemic, a digital version of EuroTier
, the world's leading trade fair for animal husbandry professionals, and EnergyDecentral
, international trade fair for innovative energy supply, will be held from 9 to 12 February 2021. There will be no physical presence fair in Hannover. The decision was made by the DLG
(German Agricultural Society) as the organiser of the two leading trade fairs after detailed discussions with industry representatives, the advisory board and partners. The "EuroTier / EnergyDecentral digital" offers exhibitors high coverage and maximum flexibility with digital business packages and visitors an extensive specialist programme and attractive networking opportunities. For the year 2021, the DLG also offers further events and trade fairs on the topics of livestock farming and decentralised energy supply.
"The worldwide increase in the number of infections and the associated restrictive travel guidelines for exhibitors and visitors require flexible business solutions and information offerings such as those offered by 'EuroTier / EnergyDecentral digital'," explains Dr. Reinhard Grandke, Managing Director of the DLG. "Our digital trade fairs are both international business platforms and networks of experts for current issues in the livestock and energy sectors".
Inform & Connect: With digital company profiles, live events as well as chat and meeting functions, "EuroTier / EnergyDecentral digital" offers a wide range of communication and interaction possibilities for exhibitors and visitors. The digital specialist programme with DLG spotlights on the trade fair's key areas of beef, pork, poultry, energy, emission control and direct marketing, as well as live discussions from the DLG studio, provides the perfect framework for planning investments.
"It is important for us to make the entry into the digital world of EuroTier and EnergyDecentral as easy as possible. We have therefore put together three different exhibition packages for our exhibitors, which can be booked individually and expanded flexibly. Participation in the specialist programme and other digital advertising options round off the range of products and services, which is equally attractive for national and international exhibitors. This is because we offer maximum reach and flexibility in addressing visitors as well as transparency and security in investment planning," says Dr. Karl Schlösser, EuroTier Project Manager, underlining the advantages for exhibiting companies.
The same applies to visitors to the digital platform. After registering online once, they have the opportunity to find out about the exhibitors' products and services, contact them directly and actively participate in the numerous events and discussions in the specialist programme. "We are thus offering visitors an easy way of contacting the appropriate contacts at the exhibiting companies in a targeted manner and planning investments with them," says Schlösser.
For the livestock farming and decentralised energy supply sectors, the DLG network will offer further national and international trade fairs and industry events in 2021 as open-air and indoor events with a safe business concept. These include:
- agra 2021: The leading agricultural exhibition for Central Germany will take place in Leipzig from 22 to 25 April 2021 and offer an information and exhibition programme for livestock farmers.
- DLG Field Days 2021: The meeting place for plant cultivation professionals will take place from 8 to 10 June 2021 in Erwitte (East Westphalia) on around 45 hectares of exhibition grounds and offers numerous advantages of an open-air event in a region of Germany strongly influenced by animal husbandry.
- Agritechnica 2021: The world's leading trade fair for agricultural machinery and equipment, which takes place from 14 to 20 November 2021, offers livestock farmers a wide range of exhibition and information services.
- BIOGAS Convention & Trade Fair: DLG and the German Biogas Association are jointly organising the world's largest international biogas trade fair, which will be held in Nuremberg from 7 to 9 December 2021. The fair offers a complete market overview of this specialised industry. The conference of the German Biogas Association is distinguished by its professional and international programme.
- International trade fairs and conferences: At numerous trade fairs and events, DLG and its partners provide information on topics and requirements of livestock farming in the respective agricultural regions and offer exhibitors and visitors tailored business platforms (for further information: www.DLG-Messen.de