Euroduna and Hamlet Protein continue their "Feed Your Brain" seminar series in September. The main topics range from young poultry to piglets and calves. Market environment, raw material supply and animal nutrition will be discussed with experts.
The "Feed Your Brain" seminars, organized in cooperation with Euroduna Rohstoffe GmbH and Hamlet Protein A/S, will take place on Sept. 21 and 22, 2022, at Hotel Stüve in Visbek. The seminars will start at 9:00 h each day.
On 21.9.22, under the moderation of Dr. Heinz Roling, new topics for piglets & calves will be highlighted by various speakers. Among others the following topics will be discussed:
- Economic challenge of the piglet and veal market from the point of view of animal nutrition and raw material supply
Dr. Albert Hortmann-Scholten, Lower Saxony Chamber of Agriculture
- Fiber in piglet and calf nutrition 2.0, Eva-Maria Saliu, PhD, FU Berlin
- Intestinal health in calves; Dr. Birgit Schwagerick, Miprolab, Göttingen
Then, on 9/22, under the moderation of Mr. Robert Pottgüter, the area of young poultry nutrition will be dealt with. Among others, the following topics will be discussed:
- Economic challenge of the poultry market from the point of view of animal nutrition and raw material supply, Dr. Albert Hortmann-Scholten, Lower Saxony Chamber of Agriculture
- Fiber in poultry nutrition, Eva-Maria Saliu, PhD, FU Berlin
- Advantage Pro Care - modern brooding method, Björn Strätker, Wimex Agrarprodukte Import und Export GmbH
- AI in laying hen husbandry - support yes, sustitute no, Dr. Kathrin Toppel, University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück
- Update on the latest findings about impact of soy antinutritional factors in chicks, Dr. Alfred Blanch, Global category Manager Poultry - Hamlet Protein
Registration and full program at Euroduna (Hannes.email@example.com).